We Buy And Remove Unwanted Stairlifts
Complete Stairlift Solutions: Removal, Repairs, and Buy-Backs
Providing Expert Stairlift Services for Your Convenience and Peace of Mind
Stairlift Removals: Your One-Stop-Shop for All Your Stairlift Needs
Welcome to our stairlift removals company – your one-stop-shop for all your stairlift-related needs, from installation and repair to safe and stress-free removals.
We understand that stairlifts provide a crucial lifeline for those who need them, and when it comes to their removal, exceptional care, and attention are vital. That's why we are proud to offer expert stairlift removal services that prioritize safety, security, and efficiency.
Our experienced team of technicians has the expertise and tools required to safely remove stairlifts of any make or model. From straight stairs to curved ones, our team can remove any type of stairlift with minimal disruption to your home and without causing any damage. We utilize the latest tools and techniques to ensure that the stairs remain intact, and any necessary repairs or restorations are carried out with the utmost precision.
Get In Touch Today _
A Bit About Us _
At E.L Stairlift Removal , we are dedicated to providing our clients with expert stairlift services, including removal, repairs, and buy-backs. With years of experience in the industry, our team offers unmatched expertise and an unwavering commitment to excellence, ensuring that your loved ones can continue to safely and effortlessly traverse the stairs in your home.
Our approach to stairlift removals is simple - we prioritize the safety and comfort of our clients above all else. We take great care to ensure that the stairlift is removed with minimal disruption to your daily routine while ensuring that your home's integrity and security are maintained. Whether you're replacing your stairlift with a new model of simply no longer require it, our team is here to provide you with a fast, efficient, and hassle-free service.
So, if you need a reliable and experienced stairlift removals company, look no further than our team. Contact us today to schedule your stairlift removal and experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your loved ones are in good hands.
Additionally, we understand that some individuals and families might have financial constraints when it comes to stairlift removal. That's why we offer free removal for certain types of stairlifts that we can refurbish and/or recycle. This not only ensures that you won't have to worry about the financial burden of stairlift removal but also allows us to give back to the community by providing reconditioned stairlifts to those who may not be able to afford one.
We Buy And Remove Stairlifts
What Stairlifts We Buy?
Stannah: 260 Curved. / 600
Acorn superglide: 120 / 130 / . 180 Curved
Brooks: superglide 120 / 130 / . 180 Curved
Handicare: simplicity+ 950 / 1000
Tips helping you sell you unwanted stairlift _
STAIRLIFT SELLING OPTIONS:
1. Determine the value of your stairlift: Before selling your stairlift privately, do some research to determine its value. Consider its age, condition, and brand to help you arrive at a fair price.
2. Find potential buyers: One way to find potential buyers is to list the stairlift on classified ads websites, local newspapers or bulletin boards at community centers or hospitals. You could also reach out to local mobility device retailers or installers, as they may be interested in purchasing used equipment.
3. Be prepared to negotiate: Be prepared to negotiate on the price of the stairlift, as buyers will often try to negotiate for a lower price. Set a minimum price in your mind, but also be open to negotiation to ensure a successful sale.
4. Provide detailed information: Give potential buyers detailed information about the stairlift, including brand, model number, age, condition, and any maintenance history. This will help them make an informed decision and give them peace of mind in knowing the stairlift is in good condition.
5. Arrange for removal and installation: If the buyer intends to use the stairlift, you need to arrange for its removal from your home and installation in the buyer's home. You could liaise with the buyer to find out if he wants the stairlift to be installed by you or if he would prefer to organize the installation on his own.
6. Create a sales agreement: Before completing the sale, create a sales agreement that outlines the agreed-upon price and any other relevant details. This will protect both you and the buyer and offer a reference in case of any disputes.
In summary, selling a stairlift privately requires some effort, preparation and patience, but it’s one of the ways to find a buyer for your unwanted stairlift. However, Make sure you comply with any laws, regulations, and local codes regarding the sale of stairlifts.
1. Thoroughly clean and photograph the stairlift: Before selling your stairlift, make sure it is clean and in good working condition. Take clear, high-quality photos of the stairlift from multiple angles. This will help potential buyers better understand the condition of the stairlift and make a more informed decision.
2. Set a reasonable price: Research other similar stairlift listings to get an idea of the current market price. Price your stairlift competitively, taking its condition and age into consideration.
3. Write a detailed description: In your listing, be sure to include a detailed description of the stairlift, including the make, model, and any notable features. Be honest and upfront about any defects or issues with the stairlift.
4. Use reputable online marketplaces: There are many online marketplaces where you can list your stairlift for sale, including eBay, Craigslist, and Facebook Marketplace. Use reputable marketplaces to ensure a successful sale.
5. Promote your listing on social media: In addition to listing your stairlift on online marketplaces, consider promoting your listing on your social media accounts. This will help to increase visibility and reach potential buyers who may be interested in purchasing your stairlift.
6. Be responsive and cooperate with potential buyers: Once you receive inquiries about your stairlift, be responsive and cooperative with potential buyers. Be willing to answer questions, provide additional photos or information, and accommodate potential buyers who want to come and inspect the stairlift before purchasing it.
In summary, selling an unwanted stairlift online and on social media requires thorough preparation, honest and detailed descriptions, reasonable pricing, using reputable online marketplaces, promoting on social media, and being responsive and cooperative with potential buyers. By following these tips, you can successfully sell your unwanted stairlift and potentially earn some extra money.
STAIRLIFT REMOVAL CHARGES
If your choosing to sell back your stairlift to your supplier, there are two possible ways how that can unfold for you. Firstly, if the stairlift is relatively new and in good condition, your supplier might offer to remove it free of charge.
However, if the stairlift is older than 5 years, you will probably be required to pay a removal fee. We buy unwanted stairlifts for good prices, so be sure to ring us up if you need to get rid of yours!
If your supplier is not interested in buying back your used stairlift, Easylifting will help you out. We buy unwanted stairlifts and can arrange lift engineers to remove your stairlifts in no time. Whether you want the chair lift removal to be temporary or permanent, we are always there to help you out. All you have got to do is pick up your phone and give us a call. We will provide you quotes on the line and will get your stairlift removal job done in no time at all!
Did you know we Repair Stairlifts ?
At Easylifting, we also specialize in stairlift repairs to ensure your mobility equipment operates smoothly. Our team of skilled technicians is experienced in diagnosing and fixing various issues with stairlifts. From troubleshooting error codes to replacing faulty components, we are committed to restoring the functionality of your stairlift. Trust us to provide reliable repairs and keep your stairlift running safely and efficiently. Contact us today to schedule a repair service.